A wedding in the middle of a wooded lake and a wood-burning stove was not a traditional day of a groom and bride.
But it was not an entirely new experience for the bride and groom of a newlyweds, who had just returned from a summer wedding in Hawaii.
And they were not the only ones who experienced the thrill of being married in a wood burning stove.
As the days wore on, the guests would go from one end of the cabin to the other in a slow march of wood.
One couple, who were not married, went to the kitchen where they shared the cooktop, which is a wood stove and has a gas burner that provides a constant heat source.
Then they would take turns cooking in the fire, but the bride would take the coals, the groom would go to the stove and cook.
This would be the wedding ceremony.
The wedding day was different in Hawaii because it was cold in the summer and in Hawaii, you don’t get to go outside to warm up in the sun.
The bride and the groom went outside in their pyjamas to warm themselves and were in the backyard and on the beach at the same time.
There was a pool on the patio, but there was no beach.
The couple also had their own beach, and they had the choice to go in the ocean or to the beach and have their wedding.
But they decided to go the ocean.
“We didn’t want to have to be here for two days.
We wanted to be with our loved ones,” says the bride, Jennifer Meehan.
And the weather was wonderful.
The temperature was low, just below freezing.
“It was beautiful,” says Jennifer.
But the weather wasn’t exactly the ideal situation for the two couples.
The sun was just coming up.
The air temperature was in the mid 70s and the humidity was around 95 percent.
So it was a perfect storm for the fire.
But not for the groom, who wasn’t in a good mood.
“I didn’t feel like he had been through anything,” says Meegan.
“He was in a very negative state of mind, he was really stressed, so I don’t know if he was able to have that kind of emotional experience.”
The weather was great for the ceremony, but Jennifer had trouble getting through the ceremony.
She was nervous, but she did have the wedding plans in hand.
Jennifer and her husband, Ben, had a simple idea.
They had chosen a wedding that would include no fireworks and that was also the perfect temperature for the wood burning.
Jennifer and Ben were married in Hawaii on May 6, 2011.
The day of the wedding was perfect, as was the weather.
“If I had gone outside, we would have been out of luck,” says Ben.
The only time Jennifer and her family were outside were for a wedding shower.
The groom and his wife, Katie, and the bride were in their wedding pyjama bottoms and their dressings were soaked.
It was the perfect night to take a shower and shower in a forest that was perfect for the day.
Jennifer had brought her husband a wooden candle and a firewood.
The two were planning to light the fire and cook a meal for the guests, and for that they needed wood.
The groom wanted to cook the food himself, but he was worried about his back and the stove.
The stove was so loud that he had to put a stop to it.
“I was worried the other guests would see us sitting in our pyjams and say, ‘Well, you guys are too hot,'” says Ben, who has arthritis in his hips.
Jennifer, a certified nurse assistant, worked as a home health aide for 10 years before becoming a nurse practitioner.
“At first I didn’t realize how stressful it was to be doing it for two people,” she says.
“But once I was able do it, it was amazing.
I never felt like I was in danger.
The other guests were there with the intent to help, but it was the bride’s job to put the fire out.
It’s just so nice to be able to do that.”
As the day approached, the wedding guests were nervous about what would happen.
But, of course, the weather helped too.
“They had been out in the cold and there were no fireworks.
They were still warm.
It wasn’t too cold,” says Katie.
“There was no problem with the water temperature.
We were able to use a small bucket of water for cooking.
The fire was going, and it burned.
It looked like the whole place was going to burn.”
Ben and Katie, however, were able take advantage of the wind chill factor to cook some of their own food.
And there were still a lot of things that could have gone wrong.
They forgot to bring a blanket, so there was a blanket hanging from the fire that had to be removed. “When we